Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Allow Me To Introduce Myself



Hey ya'll
I'm Megan and this is me.  This blog will have everything from great restaurants to try with your friends, to up and coming fashion ideas to try if you are feeling daring, to anything interesting that I think is something worth sharing.  I am a struggling college student living in New York City, and we all know what that means.  Countless nights eating Ramen noodles, or cheap pizza wishing my life was more like Carrie Bradshaw or Serena Vanderwoodsen.  We all know apartments in the city are the size of a closet and are ridiculously expensive, but what's a girl to do.  What 20 something year old wouldn't want to live in the greatest city in the world.  You have everything right at your fingertips, whether it's a good glass of wine or a museum that is worth exploring, it is all right here.  So if you're interested in having a good time with your girlfriends, or your boyfriend or just want to keep up with the hot spots in the city, check back here and hopefully I can teach you a thing or two through what I am living every day.
Kisses xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment