Thursday, March 6, 2014

Green Machine

Goodmorning bloggers!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic morning, although it is a bit cold. But the sun is shining and if the sun is shining then I think it is definitely a time to wear your sunglasses. Sunglasses always make me feel like summer is near so throw on your best shades and head out to work or class feeling positive and determined to have a great Thursday. If you feel like you need an extra boost this morning head over to Juice Generation. There are a bunch throughout the city and there you can get fruity or veggie goodness for your body. This morning I had a wheat grass shot and a Mr. Greengenes smoothie, both were delic. I'll post a link so you can find a location near you, but have a great day people, it's almost Friday! 
Kisses xo,
Megan 



No comments:

Post a Comment